Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021. Thomson Reuters recruiting CA or CPA or MBA for Sr Business Analyst – Indirect Tax and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canada-based multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street.Eligibility for the Sr Business Analyst – Indirect Tax as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Thomson Reuters
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Sr Business Analyst – Indirect Tax
- Qualification: CA or CPA or MBA
- Experience:7+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Execute Product roadmap including patch and maintenance releases, minor functional releases, and new application development.
- Facilitate, defend and communicate user stories to the development team
- Maintain solid working relationships with all stakeholders within the organization, including Marketing, Engineering, Customer Support, Sales, Professional Services and Tax Research and Partner relations
- Support product rollouts and implementations as a domain expert and/or primary business interface to other parties
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through active customer engagements, product life cycle management, and support and assist in providing escalation support and training to customer support, professional services, and integration partners
- Maintain product documentation such as requirements, mapping documents, release notes.
- Review the Taxation laws of a country and advise the implementation team on the tax content to be added.
- Prepare and execute test scripts and test cases and troubleshoot issues related to the tax treatments as reported by the users.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.