Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting CPA, CA or ACCA for Analyst – Financial Control and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management..Eligibility for the Analyst – Financial Control as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Barclays
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Analyst – Financial Control
- Qualification: CPA, ACA or ACCA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure processes and controls are completed on time and to the right quality
- Strong Relationship Management
- Supporting Financial Control, Global Reconciliation Services, and Product Control teams
- Technical support to business as required on BAU
- Ensuring all processes are completed within the relevant timescales and service levels are maintained
- Proactively maintain and develop own up to date specialist process and system knowledge to act as a point of reference.
- Support in the statutory and regulatory reporting
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and reporting requirements as they arise
- Opine on technical queries
- Helping in closure of books of accounts
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.