The Coca-Cola Company Released Job Openings On 18-05-2023.Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage company incorporated under the Delaware General Corporation Law and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The Coca-Cola Company is interested in the manufacture, retailing and marketing of non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups and alcoholic beverages…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for The Coca-Cola Company s Group Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
The Coca-Cola Company Recruiting CA,MBA Graduate with 02-03+ Years of Experience for Associate Manager, Finance – Customer Position.Complete Details for the Associate Manager, Finance – Customer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18-05-2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Govt : National Centre for Financial Education (NCFE) Recruitment 2023 For Any Masters Degree,CA,CS,ICWA,PG Diploma,M.Phil/Ph.D (Salary Rs.48,00,000 Per Year)
Job Description/Skills Required
Focused on budgeting and financial analysis for the purpose of controlling, measuring and reporting key business indicators.Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Perform budget management and reporting for CMG business including managing the budgets and campaign structure in SAP.
- End to end supervision from budgeting to DMI actual spends booking in system and analyses deviations from compliance as well as budgeting standpoint.
- Drive operational improvements in PR PO process and other daily routines to ensure efficiency and effective governance.
- Lead NSR 2.0 automation for CMG in phased manner with appropriate local and global stakeholders.
- Lead discussions with decision point and CMG KAM’s to validate and conclude monthly DFR support calculations of all bottlers for B2C channels. Validate all DFR support related workings for P&L reporting and manual accruals for monthly closing.
- Coordinate with CMG KAM’s and Decision point on quarterly promo planning process and ensure accuracy of workings performed by Decision point & CMG KAM’s.
- Manage O2O and Customer Dashboard reporting process between global platform services, business and Decision Point.
- Work with bottling staff as required to provide them DFR support and other related clarifications.
Click here for Official notification and Apply