Sutherland Global Services Recruitment 2021. Sutherland Global Services recruiting Any Graduate for Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Sutherland, our mission is to help your business achieve non-linear growth by delivering exceptionally engineered experiences for your (very human) customers and employees. We do this by combining human-centered design with the scale and accuracy of real-time analytics, AI, cognitive technology and automation..Eligibility for the Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sutherland Global Services
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 0 – 1 years
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 22/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: Swathi HR (7338700398)
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Review open accounts from the daily Ageing report 2. Monitor and maintain the assigned accounts – Collection calls (Outbound/Inbound in a professional manner), account adjustments and customer reconciliations 3. Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due date and timely follow-up on payment arrangements 4. Monitor customer payments activity to ensure receivables are collected in a timely manner 5.Ensure timely escalation in case of non-payment or no response 6. Provide customer service with regards to sending statements, process customer refunds, and process account adjustments and resolves client-billing problems and applying good customer service in a timely manner 7. Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with customers and escalate with client 8. Assists with the cleanup of UC’s (unapplied credits), short paid invoices 9. Send Dunning letter to customers to make the payment of delinquent accounts 10.Communicate & follow up with Sales/Operations department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis 11.Update Daily/Weekly trackers and perform self-quality check 12.Adherence to Control and Compliance 13. Act as a liaison between Customer, Sales, Billing and various internal departments to ensure smooth flow of transaction and resolution of issues if any 14. Follow and update the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) 15. Active participation in Learning & Developments .