Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2021. Tech Mahindra recruiting CA,M. Com,MBA for Pay Roll/Compensation Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industrys.Eligibility for the Pay Roll/Compensation Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tech Mahindra
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Pay Roll/Compensation Manager
- Qualification: CA,M. Com,MBA
- Experience:09-14 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Managing end to end US payroll operations, accounting and accruals provisioning
- Handling all internal and external payroll audit queries and support
- Prepare Variance analysis, MIS reports, month end, Qtr end reconciliations etc
- Year-end activities, like ensuring W2s within the deadline, issuing W2cs to the EEs
- Ensure gross to net salary calculation accurate and timely processing for all entities regular and hourly employees. Ensure vertical, horizontal, gross level check, variance check, maker checker reconciliations etc.
- Ensure team performing their day to day activates, and completing their schedules as per time lines.
- Supervising team on payroll operational issues and ensures in closing issues in professional manner and as per business requirement.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.