HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021. HDFC Bank recruiting CA,CFA,MBA for Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104,154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalisation as of March 2020.Eligibility for the Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HDFC Bank
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
- Qualification: CA,CFA,MBA
- Experience:2 – 7 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:21/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Primarily responsible to carry out independent assessment on the credit quality of a borrower to indicate the level of risk associated with the borrower by assigning ratings as per Banks internal rating model.
- Ensuring that the ratings are accurate and up-to-date with the all available information at all points of time by tracking news, reports both internal and external and quarterly performance of the
- Comprehensive and independent analysis of companies’ performance in assigned portfolio by assessing credit proposals, financial statements, projections and other information to assess the credit worthiness of the entity
- Analyzing the business model, identifying strengths, weakness, risks, understanding the revenue models and the corporate structure of the businesses
- Independently handling rating assignments for entities of varying sizes and preparing rationales for the ratings assigned
- Assign ratings as per Bank’s internal rating scale after thorough understanding of the borrower, industry and peer group analysis
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.