TATA Steel Recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA/PGDM for the position SENIOR MANAGER RISK RESEARCH .This position requires CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 22nd August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- SENIOR MANAGER RISK RESEARCH
|Company Name||TATA Steel|
|Location||Remote (Hiring office located in Jamshedpur)|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||SENIOR MANAGER RISK RESEARCH|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- To assist in identifying key macro & strategic risk trends affecting Tata Steel, to build and maintain related databases and track research notes.
- Update data relating to Top-down risks faced by Tata Steel on a periodic basis.
- Prepare documents based on Heads guidance for various purposes including updating the Board on operating environment.
- Build and maintain databases which help in tracking global economy, global steel and related end use sectors.
- Track research notes about macroeconomic trends, steel industry dynamic, policy etc. and highlight relevant themes / trends.
- Data analytics to study historical price trends and raw material cycles.
Company Profile Established in 1907 as Asia’s first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the world’s second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries.