Tata Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021. Tata Mutual Fund recruiting for Chartered Accountant (CA) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries.Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant (CA) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Mutual Fund
- Location : Thane
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Experience: 0-50 Years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of consolidated financial statement on yearly basis. Preparation of variance analysis of monthly financials. Preparation of monthly MIS at entity level for review of seniors. Preparation of EAD file for ECL calculation on monthly basis. Preparation of Investment and FA schedule on monthly basis. Preparation of Data for RBI reporting. Review of work of subordinates. Coordination with the auditors for statutory audit/limited review and assisting internal auditors with various data requirements. Preparation of data and coordination for different Projects (NCD issuance, foreign borrowings and merger) with various internal teams and external consultants. Coordination with Actuaries for Actuarial valuation reports of Employee benefits at group level
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.