American Express Recruitment 2021. American Express recruiting Chartered Accountant / MBA for Financial Analyst II and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.Eligibility for the Financial Analyst II as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: American Express
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Financial Analyst II
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant / MBA
- Experience: 0-4 Years Of Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Complete understanding & driving Management Reporting process at a Segment/Regional/Market/LOB level
- Understand business drivers & contribute to continuous improvement by expanding on our reporting capabilities through automation, consolidation of metrics / parameters, incorporating intuitive analysis and recommendation or by crafting new intuitive technologies etc. by utilizing information using different tools to create reporting solutions.
- Support in-house projects with system knowledge to support in development of relevant reporting of Financial Documents with technological attributes/advancement
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams to drive optimal output and deliver efficient reporting capabilities through best in class Analytics and Reporting solutions
- Detailed review of the P&L along with variance analytics, trend analysis and commentary to cater to diverse customer requirements. Perform root cause analysis on the type of queries received and respond appropriately
- Ensure that all timelines are continually met and adequate controls are maintained over the processes to ensure integrity of the information
- Ensure controls & compliance with prevailing policies & procedures
- Partner relationship management
- Ability to work across multiple time zones
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.