Citco Recruitment 2021. Citco recruiting CA,CPA,ACCA,Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting for Supervisor – Private Equity and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. The Citco Group of Companies is a worldwide group of independent financial service providers serving the world’s elite hedge funds, private equity and real estate firms, institutional banks, Global 1000 companies and high net worth individuals.. Eligibility for the Supervisor – Private Equity as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Citco
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Supervisor – Private Equity
- Qualification: CA,CPA,ACCA,Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Maintaining books and records and calculating fund Net Asset Values;
- Reviewing and/or preparing financial statements and associated reports, including performance metrics;
- Reviewing and/or calculating carried interest/performance/incentive fees;
- Reviewing and/or preparing calculations and investor allocations for capital calls, distributions and equalisations;
- Coordinating and/or processing payments and other transactions;
- Supervising junior staff, reviewing and signing off on work performed;
- Acting as a primary day-to-day contact with clients and other fund participants;
- Work closely with the Investor Relations team to respond to investor queries and to disseminate capital activity and other investor notices;
- Monitor Senior/Fund Accountants’ progression and identify areas for training and development;
- Assist Assistant Vice President to coordinate team to meet recurring and ad-hoc client deliverables, including year-end process with respect to audit timelines, financial statement preparation, regulatory filings, tax services etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Citco Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Citco Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.