Tata Group Recruitment 2021. Tata Group recruiting CA/ICWA/MBA/CIMA for Deputy General Manager – Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded by Jamshedji Tata in 1868, the company gained international recognition after acquiring several global companies. It is one of the largest and oldest industrial groups in India.. Eligibility for the Deputy General Manager – Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Group
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Deputy General Manager – Finance
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA/CIMA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for managing and administrating the organizations- finance and accounts including budget preparation and periodic review, MIS reporting, accounts receivable and payable, fixed asset accounting and revenue accounting and compliance. Also responsible for ensuring financial control and compliances in the areas of accrual of expenses, accounting for fixed assets and financial reporting under various GAAPs and their corresponding compliances for the TCL Group. The function manages publication of financials for all entities within the organization and present the financials to various stakeholders including senior management, auditors, board. Prepares organization level AOP and tracks the collation, verification and finalization of the AOPs for all BUs.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Tata Group Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Tata Group Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.