Flex Recruitment 2021. Flex recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA for Associate Financial Analyst – Cost Accounting Solutions and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Flex Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered worldwide with operations worldwide on One Lincoln Street in Boston. It is the second oldest operating United States bank; Its predecessor, the Union Bank, was founded in 1792.. Eligibility for the Associate Financial Analyst – Cost Accounting Solutions as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Flex
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Associate Financial Analyst – Cost Accounting Solutions
- Qualification: B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Perform cost accounting activities for the sites of Flextronics.
- Support sites during the month ends.
- Perform standard cost updations.
- Drive Cost reductions initiatives and metrics improvement
- Partner with sites to fix issues and address the root cause
- Work with sites to improve their ROIC and OP
- Ensure that all activities performed are within the scope of the SOX controls.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Flex Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Flex Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.