Tata Communications Recruitment 2021.Tata Communications recruiting CA/CWA/MBA for Sr. Team Member – Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sr. Team Member – Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Communications
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Sr. Team Member – Finance
- Qualification: CA/CWA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for daily activities of the Accounts Payable (Network Vendor payments) – Maintain the TAT, SLA, KPI which includes applicable various applicable matrix
- To maintain accuracy in payments.
- To ensure adherence to various internal policies and prevailing statutory/regulatory compliances.
- Adhering to workflow, completing assigned tasks, and meeting deadlines.
- Interacting with Internal / external stakeholders for resolution of invoices queries.
- Publishing dashboard – MIS, metrics related to AP & GL to the reporting manager.
- Involvement in system improvement projects and leading & closure of small projects independently.
- Coordinating disbursements with the Treasury department/ Payment Team for fund forecasting / fund requisition.
- Support in preparation of schedules related to closure – for Monthly/quarterly/half /annual closure of books.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.