Tata Communications Recruiting Any Graduate for the position Pricing Role .This position requires Any Graduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 16th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Pricing Role
|Company Name||Tata Communications|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Pricing Role|
Job Role or Description
- Enabling mid and large deals (including exit plans, if needed be) incorporating best practices of commercial excellence and consultative approach towards customers
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving, coordination and interpersonal skills in driving results.
- Ability to meet business objectives in complex and fast-moving environment contributing to profitability and growth of the organization.
- Lead commercial reviews and discussions with internal stakeholders (sales, technical, Procurement, legal, finance, management), customers and suppliers.
- Support Account / Sales Team in negotiating commercial terms with the customer.
- Carrying out risk assessment and exercising effective commercial.
- Working out different revenue models basis the real time market acceptability, competition, and customer requirements.
- Established processes and workflows for commercial for improved performance, agility, accountability, governance, and support to business.
- Helping sales qualify the potential opportunities basis techno-commercial viability.
- Assess financial health of existing accounts and Hygiene check for new accounts.
- Renewal and Retention of existing customer accounts by price and contract revisions, up sell and cross sell of new products catering to customer requirements and thereby enabling effective churn management
Company Profile Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers. The Tata Global Network includes one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, with connectivity to more than 200 countries across 400 PoPs, and nearly 1 million square feet of data center and collocation space worldwide