Sutherland Released Job Openings On 16/01/2023.Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company that can help your business achieve non-linear growth by delivering exceptionally engineered experiences for your (very human) customers and employees. We do this by combining human-centered design with the scale and accuracy of real-time analytics, AI, cognitive technology and automation…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Sutherland s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Sutherland Recruiting CA with 05-10+Years Experience for Associate Manager/ Manager Financial Planning & Analysis Position.Complete Details for the Associate Manager/ Manager Financial Planning & Analysis follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hiring office located in anywhere in India Permanent remote / WFH
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:16/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Must have strong collaboration and communication skills; be able to recognize and work through ambiguity; address conflicting business needs; utilize creative problem solving to identify solutions; and articulate the impact to stakeholders. Will work closely with each budget owner to make sure there is a complete understanding of the cost drivers (labor and non-labor) of each cost center. Additionally, Will work closely with the Technology and Production teams to develop budgets and forecasts, prepare monthly reporting, and analyze Capex/Opex spend by project and vendor. Manage the periodic development, maintenance and analysis of the company’s budget and forecasts. Provide budget-to-actual variance analysis for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting. Develop reporting to assist the organization in understanding cost drivers and identifying areas for improvement and risk mitigation. Deliver recommendations through business modeling and analyses to support strategic decision-making in day-to-day operations. Help to develop reporting and presentations for decision making. Prepare templates to illustrate historical performance, drivers, trends and outliers. Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support. Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.