Accenture Released Job Openings On 09-04-2022.Accenture We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda.Whether you are seeking to enhance & develop local business, expand into new markets or invest in India, we can work with you in achieving your business vision…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting CA/CMA/ICWA/B.Com/BBA//BBM/MBA/BMS/PGDM Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for Finance Manager Position.Complete Details for the Finance Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Participating in the new business process through deal shaping and the development of opportunity pricing • Recommending and implementing business changes to leverage emerging technologies and enable efficiencies across the Finance organization • Diagnosing financial drivers and leveraging analytics to make recommendations to key stakeholders • Leading forecast reviews with senior leadership and advising on monthly results, variances to plan, and risk management strategies • Developing innovative solutions to overcome complex revenue and profitability challenges • Analyzing and forecasting cash conversion expectations to optimize cash flow • Coordinating monthly accruals to drive accurate revenue recognition and expense activity • Executing Internal Controls and confirming compliance with U.S. GAAP and Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements • Participating and leading initiatives, focusing on collaboration and inclusion within CFM and the local Finance Community