Suguna Foods Released Job Openings On 08-09-2021.Suguna Group was founded in the year 1984 with the inception of Suguna Foods in poultry sector by first generation entrepreneurs. Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals. Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Suguna Foods s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Suguna Foods Recruiting B.Com/M.Com Candidates with 06-11+ Years of Experience for SAP CO (Controling) Consultant – Sr. Manager Position.Complete Details for the SAP CO (Controling) Consultant – Sr. Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Coimbatore
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for ensuring end-to-end commodity operations and warehouse management as per business requirements.
- Develop and implement operational procedures (SoP) pertaining to commodity & Warehouse Operations with support from Head Commodity Trading.
- Responsible for identifications of warehouses / negotiation / due diligence in collaboration with Legal team and provide clearance for initiating required actions.
- Ensure regular planned visits to Warehouses / customers / Traders as part of gathering relevant market information, process compliance and maintaining cordial relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensure timely escalation / resolving of any possible deviations / non-compliance / grievance issues to the reporting manager.
- Provide timely support & feedback on all commercial / operational activities as required.
- Maintain cordial relationship thru frequent interaction with customers for ensuring long term business objectives.
- Prepare and share timely business information with key inferences to all internal stakeholders on a periodic basis pertaining to financial / operational parameters.
- Provide timely update to the reporting Manager on opportunities / key issues / challenges for taking appropriate actions in mitigating / addressing the same.
- Ensure statutory & regulatory compliance on all operations / Warehouse related activities in line with business expectations.
- Keep upto date of latest trends in the industry by effectively networking with internal / external stakeholders for proactive decision making