PwC Recruitment 2023.PwC recruiting CA,CS,LLB Graduates In Corporate Tax Profile/ Transfer Pricing / Indirect Tax profiles .At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with over 328,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.Eligibility for the Associates / Senior Associates(SA)/ Manger as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: PwC
- Location : Mumbai
- Qualification: CA,CS,LLB Graduates
- Experience : 00-03 years
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 18/09/2023
- Mode of application : Online
- Contact : Interested Candidates can send their resume at 1998Kapiltakkar@gmail.com
Job Description/Skills Required
PwC India is hiring for Associates / Senior Associates(SA)/ Manger in their Corporate Tax Profile/ Transfer Pricing / Indirect Tax profiles at Different Locations
– Certification in International Taxation is advantage.( Corp and Int tax profile)
– Experience of 0-3 (Associates) 3-5years (SA), Manager (5-8) (Big 4s is added advantage)
– Thorough knowledge of Direct Tax, Corporate Laws,FEMA, Int Taxation, Indirect Tax(as the profile may be)
1-5 years experience in reputed firm / Big4 is preffered.
CS or LLB is added advantage
– Should not have been referred for any other post at any location by anyone else in past 180 days and it does not matter whether you have received a call or not (If already referred, tell the referrer to refer for the above as well)
– No Workday Profile should be created based on referral of any other person.
– Please do-not send you your Resume with different mail or phone numbers to bypass the above requirements, as it will not be considered.
Please note that all the above conditions should be clearly read and then only CV should be sent so as to avoid any chance of not being interviewed.
If you have big4 experience in same domain in which you are applying then chances of your shortlisting increases, please mention in subject line with the years of experience.
The number of vacancies are not in large number( May be 1-2 at Max) and the chances of your Resume converting to Interview call depends upon number of factors which are not under the control of the referrer.
Please do-not post any body content as the referrer is not recruiter, he will just refer and there is no need to write body content, write in subject matter as:
Resume:Name | Post for which you want referral | Location | Big 4 Experience : Yes or No and in case of Fresher, write the same as well.
Once you have been referred, you will receive a mail from PwC wherein they will share the JD and post for which you have been referred and you would be required to fill the form received on the mail (via link), it is only after the form has been filled that the candidature will be considered to be complete.