Reliance Industries Recruitment 2021. Reliance Industries recruiting Any Graduates for Sales Executive/Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion.Eligibility for the Sales Executive/Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Reliance Industries
- Location :Kerala
- Post Name: Sales Executive/Officer
- Qualification: Any Graduates
- Experience:0 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: 50
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,75,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 28/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: email@example.com / whats app your resume to 9353909550
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Sales officer is the point of contact for the onboarded merchants (retailers and wholesalers) and requires working in the field as per the beat plan.
- Adherence to beat plan and usage for Jio Beat Planner app during market visits.
- Mapping of the retail universe and validation of database of retailers based on market visits within the territory.
- Responsible for on-boarding of customers for the products and services on the Reliance B2B platform within the assigned territory
- Profiling of every retailer within the database and initial coverage to ascertain interest and enrolling prospects.
- Responsible for recruitment and on-boarding of interested retailers and wholesalers, building and maintaining strong professional relationships with them.
- Driving the usage and adoption of products and services on the Reliance B2B platform, communicate the schemes and promotions to the retailers.
- Responsible for demonstration and handholding of each customer in the initial stages of the platform adoption to ensure that the discovery and ordering processes are in place
- Responsible for training and troubleshooting support for his set of customers with respect to the platform and any of its products or services.
- Responsible for achieving on-boarding targets, activation targets, sales/collection targets and delivery of high quality customer service to existing and potential customers.
- Act as appoint of contact for attending return requests from the customers and aid in addressing their concerns