EY Released Job Openings On 19/08/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY India is hiring CA Graduates with 05-08 Years experience for Audit Manager position.Its a work from Office role hence remote not possible.5 to 6 years of post-qualification experience with either a mid or top-tier accounting firm, focused on external audit.Please share CV @ avery.chanda2in.ey.com.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies: 07
- Details of Salary: 20-27.5 Lacs P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:19/08/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Technical Excellence
- Support a portfolio of engagements, by leading a team of Assistant Managers, Executives and Analysts
- Ensure the team delivers timely and high-quality work, as per the firms methodology and in line with the engagement teams expectations.
- Good Exposure in Indian Accounting system
- Identify opportunities to improve the scope of work for CoE Assurance
- Skills and attributes
- To qualify for the role you must have completed CA with min 5-6 yrs of work experience in external audit.
- Expert knowledge of Indian accounting and auditing-related standards
- Knowledge of GAAP and auditing-related standards is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Effective interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation skills
- Project management, leadership, coaching, counselling and supervisory skills
- Ability to spread positive work culture and teaming and live the firms values
- Ability to quickly form strong working relationship with colleagues within the engagement teams
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
About Company: EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young, provides various services, including accounting, consulting, law, tax, strategy, and assurance. The company ranks among PwC, KPMG, and Deloitte, as a member of the “Big Four” accounting firms