State Street Recruitment 2021. State Street recruiting CA/MBA/CPA for GAO_Specialized Accounting_SF_Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792.Eligibility for the GAO_Specialized Accounting_SF_Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: State Street
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: GAO_Specialized Accounting_SF_Officer
- Qualification: CA/MBA/CPA
- Experience:8-10 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 30/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Officer will be responsible for all aspects of US GAAP, IFRS and reporting for Capital Markets products and day-to-day management of a team of 1-3 experienced Accounting professionals (the level specialists and analysts) that provide support to Global Product Controllers group. This individual will develop extensive operational knowledge and provide subject matter expertise in the area of accounting related to the products which includes: Securities Lending,Credit Enhancements,Repo/Reverse Repo
- In addition to Business As Usual (BAU) responsibilities as described above, this role will identify opportunities for standardization, and automation efforts.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.