Silicon Valley Bank Recruitment 2021. Silicon Valley Bank recruiting CA/ CPA / CIMA/MBA for Director Internal Control 2nd LOD and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Silicon Valley Bank, a subsidiary of SVB Financial Group, is a U.S.-based high-tech commercial bank. The bank has helped fund more than 30,000 start-ups. SVB is on the list of largest banks in the United States. The bank is also one of the largest providers of financial services to wine producers in Napa Valley.Eligibility for the Director Internal Control 2nd LOD as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Silicon Valley Bank
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Director Internal Control 2nd LOD
- Qualification: CA/ CPA / CIMA/MBA
- Experience:08+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Evaluation and Interpretation of risk types, methodologies, and frameworks for testing controls and assessing results, conducting research, and identification of control deficiencies.
- Drafting and executing control evaluation test scripts to assess the design and Operating effectiveness of internal controls.
- Implementation of consistent control evaluation methodologies to support the target state.
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, systems, and internal controls; along with analyzing business and/or systems changes to resolve impact.
- Recommended control enhancement opportunities to address root cause of error
- Provide quality and consistency evaluation of control testing activities to ensure sustainable delivery and standardization of process
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.