State Street Recruitment 2021. State Street recruiting CA/CFA for Senior Manager – Investment Performance Analysis and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792.Eligibility for the Senior Manager – Investment Performance Analysis as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: State Street
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Manager – Investment Performance Analysis
- Qualification: CA/CFA
- Experience:8-10 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Single point of contact for designated clients
- End to end servicing of clients
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing, operations and controls
- Oversight of fund service providers with focus on operational risk.
- Responsible for all client set up in coordination with Implementation Team, confirming client requirements and assisting in development of those requirements as part of Fund on-boarding process
- Responsible for On-Boarding and setup of new client reporting requests including report specification and development
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.