Wells Fargo Recruitment 2021. Wells Fargo recruiting B.Com / M.Com / BBA / MBA for Finance & Acctng Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients.Eligibility for the Finance & Acctng Analyst 3 as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Finance & Acctng Analyst
- Qualification: B.Com / M.Com / BBA / MBA
- Experience: 2-3 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The role requires a good understanding of enterprise finance functional areas and supporting Mortgage business transactions.
- Work with partners in Business Finance, COE Finance, Accounting, Regulatory, Risk and Finance Operations.
- Analyze and solve a variety of operational, systems-related and/ or customer transactional issues.
- Conduct business analysis and identify opportunities to maximize operational efficiency, quality and compliance.
- Make recommendations and presentations to managers. Create and maintain database and management reports, interpreting data and identifying trends for managers.
- Work with managers to apply data to business goals and analytical requirements which may include capacity planning, volume forecasting and unit costing.
- Assist in developing and implementing operational procedures.
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring a risk based program to identify and mitigate operational risk.
- Identify process improvement and automation / transformation opportunities and execute identified solutions.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.