State Street Recruiting for the position Assistant Manager – Business Process Solutions .This position requires CA/CPA/MBA/Master’s Degree in Accounting with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 20th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Assistant Manager – Business Process Solutions
|Company Name||State Street|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Assistant Manager – Business Process Solutions|
|Qualification||CA/CPA/MBA/Master’s Degree in Accounting|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Revenue Accruals under GAAP/IFRS revenue recognition principles
- Fee Reserve Analysis
- Revenue Adjustments and Intercompany Revenue
- Account Reconciliations & Certifications
- Accounts Receivable; Billed and Unbilled (including aging’s)
- Monitoring & Processing of Client Concessions / Revenue Reversals
- SOX Controls
- Cash Applications
In addition to Business As Usual (BAU) responsibilities as described above, this role will lead the process re-engineering, standardization, and automation efforts.Responsibilities & Tasks Include:Business As Usual (BAU) Activities:
- Collaborate closely with the onshore team to understand expectations and deliverable timelines and ensure that deliverables of the team are load balanced as compared to team staffing.
- Develop the team to adopt “owner’s mind set”, work independently, and effectively manage timelines
Company Profile: State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792.