Star India Recruitment 2021. Star India recruiting CA for Assistant Manager – Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Star India is an Indian media company and The Walt Disney Company is wholly owned by India. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a network of 60 channels in eight languages, reaching 9 out of 10 cable and satellite TV homes in India. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Star India
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Finance
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparing the AOP/Forecasts and LRP, including providing support during the overall process, coordinating with various business teams and ensuring an efficient planning process.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual variance reporting and forecasting packs, working with the business to understand gaps, trends covering P&L, and monitoring of key KPI
- Prepare various ad-hoc financial analyses as required from time to time for giving insights to the management and to support functional heads and help them in cost optimizations.
- Drive key insights and analytics – Effective use of reporting systems for managing AOP/forecasts.
- Invest time to improve systems & FPA activities to focus on automating activities / process
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Star India Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Star India Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.