Exide Recruitment 2021. Exide recruiting CA for Assistant Manager-Direct Tax and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Exide Industries Limited is an Indian storage battery manufacturer and life insurance company headquartered in Kolkata, India. It is the largest manufacturer of automotive and industrial lead-acid batteries in India and the fourth largest in the world. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager-Direct Tax as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Exide
- Location :Kolkata
- Post Name: Assistant Manager-Direct Tax
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Will be responsible for overall direct tax compliance. 2. Advance Tax planning, computation, and compliance 3. Responsible for timely filing of periodical returns of TDS & TCS. 4. Responsible for monitoring and scrutiny of correct TDS & TCS deduction. 5. Assisting in tax payments and returns and other fillings relating to Direct Tax 6. Replying to various notices from Tax authorities. 8. Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns 9. SOP Creation & implementation. 10. Compilation & Submission of MIS Reports on Tax outflow. 11. Keeping track of Tax amendments and implementing the same across the Company wherever applicable 12. Advising on Transfer Pricing, ensuring its compliance 15. Handle Income Tax Search Matters 16. preparation and filing of all income tax returns and tax audits
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Exide Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Exide Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.