Matrimony. com Released Job Openings On 25-09-2021.Matrimony.com Ltd is the largest and the most trusted matrimony brand with employee strength of around 4500+ associates. We are the pioneer and leader in the online match making business with over 4 million active members availing our services.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Matrimony. com s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Matrimony. com Recruiting B.Com/BBA Candidates with 01-05+ Years of Experience for Relationship Manager Position.Complete Details for the Relationship Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 25/09/2021
- Mode of application :Walk In
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 25 September – 2nd October , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM PFB Venue details: Matrimony.com, Arihant E Park, 6th Floor, LB Road, Adyar, Landmark – Opp Adyar Ananda Bhavan, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
- Contact – Sangeetha ( 9094623680 )
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Telesales & Service Associate of Bharat Matrimony sells paid memberships over phone to clients who are looking for matrimony alliances. The job is to reach out to various customers over phone, explain them the product & features and deliver value to the customers. Key Responsibilities Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned. Build a strong relationship / trust with customers by understanding the customer requirements and suggesting the right product to the Customers. Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters Explaining the product features in detail and how to use the packages. Understand the Customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade / renew the matrimony packages. Address all the issues / grievances of customers and provide the right customer experience. Capture the insights from customer interactions and share it with the internal team. Strictly adhere to the process requirements.