XL Catlin Released Job Openings On 07-09-2021. AXA XL Global Insurance and Reinsurance Company is an American subsidiary of AXA. It is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, Hamilton, Bermida, and has more than 100 offices on 6 continents.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for XL Catlin s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
XL Catlin Recruiting M.Com/B.Com /MBA Candidates with 03-05+ Years of Experience for Senior Associate, Financial Reporting & Accounting Position.Complete Details for the Senior Associate, Financial Reporting & Accounting as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assisting with variance analysis by preparing schedules for business partners – an e.g. would be acquisition costs (gross written, earned, including/excluding non-brokerage elements) and other P&L elements and pointing out potential drivers based on some high-level views
- Developing monthly T&E reports to send to the business
- Assisting the team during the Planning cycle by creating the Daily Movement reports and highlighting the key variances, and also in preparing the Early cut plan files that are eventually used as basis for Planning.
- Pulling together UW unit information at a divisional and regional level for the lead business partners, for example during the strategic planning or reforecast processes.
- Assist the BP’s in preparing more detailed schedules using the existing MI information (PIP, pricing tools etc.)
- Preparing and reviewing data to feed into the reforecast process.
- Reviewing the accruals and understanding the actuals bookings against them as well as getting the manual adjustments for the same.
- Completion / consolidation of spreadsheet-based planning tools (used for reforecasts, strategic plan, etc.)