Matrimony.com Released Job Openings On 01-09-2021.Matrimony.com Ltd is the largest and the most trusted matrimony brand with employee strength of around 4500+ associates. We are the pioneer and leader in the online match making business with over 4 million active members availing our services..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Matrimony.com s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Matrimony.com Recruiting B.Com,BA/B.B.A/ B.M.S Candidates with 01-05+ Years of Experience for Relationship Manager/ Senior Relationship Manager Position.Complete Details for the Relationship Manager/ Senior Relationship Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai( Adyar )
- No of Vacancies:15
- Details of Salary: 1,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 01/09/2021
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 2nd September -09th September , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM PFB Venue details: Matrimony.com, Arihant E Park, 6th Floor, LB Road, Adyar, Landmark – Opp Adyar Ananda Bhavan, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India Contact – Sangeetha ( 9094623680 )
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned. Build a strong relationship / trust with customers by understanding the customer requirements and suggesting the right product to the Customers. Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters Explaining the product features in detail and how to use the packages. Understand the Customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade / renew the matrimony packages. Address all the issues / grievances of customers and provide the right customer experience. Capture the insights from customer interactions and share it with the internal team. Strictly adhere to the process requirements.