Spicejet Recruiting CA/B.Com/MBA/PGDM for the position Financial Planning Analyst .This position requires CA/B.Com/MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 11th July 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Financial Planning Analyst
|Location||Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi / NCR|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Financial Planning Analyst|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
interested candidates may share their updated resume at email@example.com .
Job Role or Description
- Work on cross functional multi-stakeholders projects on regular basis
- Provides analytical assistance on internal consulting projects around efficiency improvement, cost optimization, strategic planning, etc. to help internal stakeholders.
- Serves as part of a Chairmans office driven business partnership team working with operating and commercial divisions such as Commercial, Finance, Marketing, Airport operations, Flight operations, Inflight services, Engineering, etc.
- Understanding business processes to enable the capture and delivery of Business requirements and Functional specifications
- Developing business models
- Assist in project planning and estimation, assign timelines for the tasks and ensure timely delivery of the project
Company Profile SpiceJet is an Indian budget airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. It is the second largest airline in the country by number of domestic passengers carried, with a market share of 13.6% as of March 2019.