Spicejet Released Job Openings On 21/01/2023.SpiceJet is an Indian budget airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. It is the second largest airline in the country by number of domestic passengers carried, with a market share of 13.6% as of March 2019. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Spicejet Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Spicejet Recruiting B.Com with 03-06+years experience for Assistant Manager Banking & Treasury position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager Banking & Treasury as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparing weekly cash flows Spicejet (Pax+Cargo) for maintaining Accuracy and timeliness. Compiling Cash, Daily Payments and Collections and Investments for preparation of Cash Flow Statement.
- Preparing the Cash Forecast in order to maintain track of Future Cash Inflows and Outflows. Compiling data pertaining to Engineering / Fuel/ Lessors/ Airports and other Outflow Channels.
- Handling Vendors Payments International and Domestic and Payoff Loan Installment, Statutory payments
- OBT: Maintaining the master file for all the refund cases and coordinating with banks and different teams. Managing the bank returned cases and all work related to OBT
- Imprest: Managing the Prepaid cards, their weekly top-ups, statements, and related issue and Imprest cash. Also passing the necessary entries in SAP.
- Responsible for timely close all books of accounts and auditors’ queries with provide the accurate data