Smith & Nephew Released Job Openings On 25-09-2021.Smith & Nephew plc, also known as Smith + nephew, is a British multinational medical device manufacturer headquartered in Watford, England..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Smith & Nephew s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Smith & Nephew Recruiting B.Com / M.Com / B.A. Candidates with 02-03+ Years of Experience for P2P Process Associate Position.Complete Details for the P2P Process Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 25/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- In line with established SOP’s and candidate should have good understanding of AP and as per the below: . Invoice indexing and entry: PO 3-Way, PO 2-Way matching and confirmation Non PO Invoices – confirmation and approval Upload approved invoice files directly into ERP Credit/Debit note processing Answer AP Helpdesk queries received in the Inquiry Mailbox within the TAT of 48 Hours ensuring the resolution in full is provided. Answer the cases generated in Service Now tool within 48 hours as part of resolver team. Proactively identifies areas of opportunity to streamline processes and improve customer service. Responsible to reconcile the vendor statements received from the supplier to provide the updated status on payment. Responsible for attending the customer queries over inbound calls and perform outbound calls to customers basis the query received. Perform problem analysis, trending and reporting for the query and inform the respective team lead and Tower Manager before sharing with Customer. Proven customer service capability to ensure we build good rapport with customers Provide support to internal team members and to the various end users & procurement managers.