JKCement Released Job Openings On 05/04/2023.JKCement Inc. is an American Fortune 500 corporation and the world’s largest construction-equipment manufacturer. In 2018, JKCement was ranked number 65 on the Fortune 500 list and number 238 on the Global Fortune 500 list. JKCement stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for JKCement Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
JKCement Recruiting B.Com,CA-Inter,MBA Graduates with a minimum of 04 years experience for Pricing Manager position.Complete Details for the Pricing Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurugram
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:05/04/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
Responsible for approval & issuing schemes for KAM (South, East, West Region) along with Non-Trade/Projects approval for all locations. He is also responsible for pricing of Tilemaxx, Grouts etc. Along with looking after customer master changes like block/unblock and GSTN updation. Mapping of B,C prices at county level and subsequent analysis to improve RD procedure.
- Trade & Non-Trade Pricing Support:
- • Check price proposals documents (WO, PO, Competition Prices, Last billing etc.) and Proposed retention calculation based on source location and target shared by management and approve the same.
- • In case of deviation, highlight the deviations and send it to the concerned person for corrections.
- • Keep track of all approvals and provide timely analysis of the approved cases (retention, volumes etc.)
- • Support CMO with details required by SMC for special approvals with lower retentions.
- Paints Pricing Support:
- • Pricing for Paints
- • Prepare prices for the above categories for the above categories in discussion with product team.
- • Retention & net margin verification post schemes to check overall pricing and release to accounts for upload.
- • Ensuring the pricing from all source locations (8 plants & multiple depots) are available timely for undisrupted sales.
- Customer’s Master management:
- • Block & unblock of customers based on SMC guidance to ensure active/inactive customers are properly managed.
- • Verification and update of GST/Address post verification from GST certificate/website.
- Price analysis :
- Mapping of B,C prices at county level and subsequent analysis to improve RD procedure using tools like Umber/Click-view.