Silicon Valley Bank Recruitment 2021. Silicon Valley Bank recruiting Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance, CPA or CIA for Manager – Financial Risk and Controls and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Silicon Valley Bank is a US-based high-tech commercial bank that is a subsidiary of SVB Financial Group. The bank has helped fund more than 30,000 startups. SVB is on the list of largest banks in the United States. It is the largest bank in Silicon Valley. The Bank operates in various countries. Eligibility for the Manager – Financial Risk and Controls as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Silicon Valley Bank
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Manager – Financial Risk and Controls
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance, CPA or CIA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Update and maintain all SOX related artifacts including narratives, flowcharts, and risk control matrix with the requests of the business
- Manage and lead the reporting for Analyst and Senior Analyst
- Coordinate with the business to set up walkthroughs and obtain testing support as needed
- Clearly document walkthrough and testing procedures performed, issues identified, and report issues to supervisor
- Guide analyst and leads to complete testing needs
- Assist your supervisor with communicating deficiencies, reviewing responses for validity, and tracking remediation efforts
- Track status to the plan and report delays to supervisor and assist with management reporting
- Provide recommended changes to controls if underlying processes have changed or new items / risks added to the business in an advisory function
- Assist with internal and external audit requests and respond to follow up questions timely
- At the direction of your supervisor, assist with special projects to ensure internal controls over financial reporting compliance is obtained
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Silicon Valley Bank Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Silicon Valley Bank Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.