Accenture Recruitment 2021. Accenture recruiting CA,CMA,MBA for CDTS Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. . Eligibility for the CDTS Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: CDTS Analyst
- Qualification: CA,CMA,MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform analytical reviews of client budget and identify missing information. Prepare schedules for open issues and propose an action plan to address shortfalls in readiness for Accenture deal approval
- Work with deal teams to use the costing information above in conjunction with knowledge of the deal shape/commercial parameters to calculate the price and margin using internal pricing tools.
- Assist deal teams with analysis of above to understand risks, provide mitigation and identify opportunities for a client, Accenture, and other stakeholders. Analyze financial impact accordingly.
- Understand and work within the ambit of US GAAP policies and ensure a clear understanding of risks and opportunities of deal shape when overlaid by each stakeholders regulatory environment.
- Co-ordinate with the tax and legal team to assure Client and Accenture tax efficiency and legality in instances of resource transfer, asset transfer, asset purchase, leasing, resale, subcontractors etc.
- Present the above financial context to the Sales Leads, Finance leads and other stakeholders to influence outcomes of deal shaping & client negotiations and assist with decision making
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Accenture Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Accenture Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.