Silicon Valley Bank Released Job Openings On 21-07-2021.Silicon Valley Bank is a US-based high-tech commercial bank that is a subsidiary of SVB Financial Group. The bank has helped fund more than 30,000 startups. SVB is on the list of largest banks in the United States and the largest bank in Silicon Valley based on local deposits.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Silicon Valley Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Silicon Valley Bank Recruiting CA/CPA Candidates with 10+ Years of Experience for Sr Manager – Governance & Controls Position.Complete Details for the Sr Manager – Governance & Controls as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job:GOVT: Bank of Baroda Released 31 Job Openings-Last Date:13/08/2021
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop and deploy a comprehensive, risk-based financial and operational Governance and controls framework plan, with a goal of both maximizing company performance and regulatory adherence, while minimizing risk.
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance to stakeholders to ensure that risk framework standards are maintained ; identify potential risk and/or control gaps and to treat through design and implementation of appropriate controls.
- Perform risk assessment followed by assurance activities over Key Controls associated to First Line risks ; Deliver quality, consistent, and timely outcomes.
- Remain abreast of latest regulatory and legislative developments in order to ensure that management acts within the necessary requirements for managing risks.
- Support Risk Managers to ensure that any risk events, breaches, or policy non-compliance are identified, recorded, and reported per Operational Risk Framework
- Support training and competence activities for colleagues within the 1LOD Risk Team.
- Lead design and timely implementation of Best Practices and Operational Excellence initiatives across the department using innovative and creative solutions.