Shell India Released Job Openings On 07-09-2021.Shell is one of the most diversified international energy company in India with over 8500 employees and presence across upstream, integrated gas, downstream, renewable energy, and deep capabilities in R&D, digitalization and business operations.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Shell India s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Shell India Recruiting CA Candidates with 07-12+ Years of Experience for Tax Advisor Position.Complete Details for the Tax Advisor as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure provision of concise, accurate, comprehensive, intelligible and timely Indian tax advice to Shell Stakeholders (example changes in tax laws & business, indirect taxes, withholding taxes, permanent establishments, tax residency, liquidations, etc.);
- Carefully identify tax planning / savings opportunities, align various stakeholders and deliver tax values efficiently (reference PROMs);
- Provide timely and accurate routine corporate tax advisory support (example indirect taxes, withholding tax rates, tax codes, review of contracts, input assurances, etc.) to businesses and Tax Operations;
- Deliver first time right quarter-end reporting activities (such as operation and management of relevant tax controls, uncertain tax positions, DTA memos, LE/OP support, QUN, etc.) as per group tax reporting guidelines;
- Define tax (especially indirect tax) litigation strategies for open years (i.e. on-going litigations) with guidance from the Country Tax Lead, work with various internal stakeholders and execute the strategy efficiently (including representation before the Indian income tax office);
- Prepare appropriate local Transfer Pricing documentation and supporting materials;
- Assist CTL in CFFO improvement initiatives, (through thought leadership, planning, stakeholder alignment and rigorous follow up with Indian tax office);
- Support Country Tax Lead in delivery of Tax Score Card; and
- Establish and maintain good working relations statutory auditors, tax advisory and law firms.