Shell India Recruitment 2021. Shell India recruiting CA,CFA,MBA,CIMA,ACCA for R&A Financial Modeler and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Royal Dutch Shell plc, commonly known as Shell, is a British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company.Eligibility for the R&A Financial Modeler as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Shell India
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: R&A Financial Modeler
- Qualification: CA,CFA,MBA,CIMA,ACCA
- Experience:1-3 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 22/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Consulting directly with Shell businesses to design and build financial and economic models in line with Shell Excel best practice standards to support their investment, business agility and growth decisions;
- Carrying out independent assurance of model integrity by evaluating their logic and calculations, identifying potential errors and risk;
- Reviewing and updating generic Shell standardized models periodically;
- Raising awareness on risks around using financial and economic models by providing training across the finance and non-finance communities globally to standardize modeling practices, drive assurance and continuous improvement, and knowledge exchange.
- Developing relationship with business partners / stakeholders across businesses / functions to comprehensively understand their areas of operation and facilitate value adds beyond the scope of financial modeling,
- Aiming to bring in external/third party view on enhancing business outcomes aligned with what is happening in the external competitive market.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.