BMRCL Recruitment 2021. BMRCL recruiting CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM for Director and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Namma Metro, also known as Bangalore Metro or Bengaluru Metro, is a rapid transit system serving the city of Bangalore, India. Upon its inauguration, it became the first metro system in South India. The metro has a mix of underground, at grade, and elevated stations. The system runs on standard-gauge tracks.Eligibility for the Director as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BMRCL
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Director
- Qualification: CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Rs. 3,00,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 22/04/2021
- Last Date to Apply : 30/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Director (Finance) will be a member on the Board of Directors of the company and will report to the Managing Director. He / She will be responsible for all Finance and Accounts functions of the company including but not limited to the following: Overall supervision of the finance and accounts functions of the company. Funds management (receipts, payments, cash and bank transactions, cash and funds flow etc) including for ensuring that the financial resources are secured and funds deployed efficiently and effectively. Ensuring financial reporting including P&L, Balance Sheet etc., duly audited by Internal Audit/ Statutory Audit. Project related financial planning, follow up with funding agencies, submission of compliance, narrative and MIS. Co-ordination with Government of Karnataka, Government of India, Financial Institutions in India and Abroad. Overseeing installation of ERP packages in respect of modules relating to Finance and Accounts. Improving and implementing a comprehensive financial management plan that will ensure an efficient, effective and sustainable programme consistent with Project Policies
Selection Procedure :
1. Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview
2. Selection will be through interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates should fill in the application on-line, in addition to submission of on line application, the candidates are required to submit hard copy of the application along with the set of attested copies of the relevant documents, with two passport size photographs in a sealed envelope Superscribed as “Application for the post of Director (Finance) should reach the General Manager (HR&T), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore – 560 027 by 04.00 PM on 30.04.2021. No. BMRCL/0103/DF/2021/C-27275