RR Donnelley Recruiting B.Com/MA/MBA/PGDM for the position Research Analyst / Senior Research Analyst .This position requires B.Com/MA/MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 03rd August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Research Analyst / Senior Research Analyst
|Company Name||RR Donnelley|
|Location||Work From Home|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Research Analyst / Senior Research Analyst|
Job Role or Description
- Working on projects in strategic market research these include market sizing studies, company analyses, product / segment profiles, competitive intelligence, analysis of trends, etc.
- Perform high quality research including but not limited to the online retrieval of financial and business information, company fundamentals, market data as well as performing basic research functions using secondary databases, outside sources and academics
- Create high quality company profiles, comparable analysis, company and industry, credit reports and newsletters
- Good working knowledge of financial statements of companies
- Work experience would ideally be in market research either in other research-focused KPOs, or in market research houses
- Proficiency with databases such as Thomson Eikon, Hoovers, OneSource, CapitalIQ and SEC Filings would be critical
- Provide support to the research manager and the team in completing projects on time and in knowledge transfer and training
- Excellent communication skills to handle interaction with client contacts via email and phone calls
- Carry out quality checks as required. Prepare work instruction manuals and training modules for the teams
Company Profile RR Donnelley is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $550 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) and the United Kingdom. We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.