Accenture Released Job Openings On 03/12/2022.Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services €” all powered by the world€™s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture Limited Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting CA/ICWA/CMA/B.Com/BBA/BBM/BMS/MBA/PGDM with 00-07+years experience for Analyst – Financial Planning & Analysis position.Complete Details for the Analyst – Financial Planning & Analysis as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru Temp. WFH due to covid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Client Financial Management (CFM) is part of Corporate Functions responsible for delivering business advisory services to Accenture client teams throughout the lifecycle of a contract. Our professionals are accountable for driving financial health and improved business results by providing analysis and advice to internal Accenture client leads. CFMs primary corporate finance activities include accurate forecasting and reporting, cash flow optimization, and financial analysis. As a Client Financial Management Analyst, you might spend your day: • Participating in the new business process through deal shaping and the development of opportunity pricing • Recommending and implementing business changes to leverage emerging technologies and enable efficiencies across the Finance organization • Diagnosing financial drivers and leveraging analytics to make recommendations to key stakeholders • Leading forecast reviews with senior leadership and advising on monthly results, variances to plan, and risk management strategies • Developing innovative solutions to overcome complex revenue and profitability challenges • Analyzing and forecasting cash conversion expectations to optimize cash flow • Coordinating monthly accruals to drive accurate revenue recognition and expense activity • Executing Internal Controls and confirming compliance with U.S. GAAP and Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements