Royal Enfield Released Job Openings On 28-09-2021.Royal Enfield is The oldest motorcycle company in continuous production, Royal Enfield made its first motorcycle in 1901. A division of Eicher Motors Limited, it has been a pioneer of powerful four-stroke technology since 1955 in India. With its manufacturing base in Chennai, India, the company offers a variety of models catering to the needs of motorcycling enthusiasts..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Royal Enfield s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Royal Enfield Recruiting CA Candidates with 01-06+ Years of Experience for Manager Taxation Position.Complete Details for the Manager Taxation as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:6,00,000 – 9,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 28/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Advance Tax To prepare working file for advance tax by coordinating with all departments in Finance To verify the workings and ensure compliance with tax provisions Maintain proper details for R&D expenses, Capital gains, Other Income/ expenses, compute IT depreciation, tax free income details To discuss and finalise the advance tax amount and ensure payment of tax on due dates Current Tax and Deferred tax Prepare workings for computation of advance tax and deferred tax for quarterly Audit closure Ensure passing of entries in books of accounts and prepare schedule for all tax accounts by coordinating with tax team in Corporate office Prepare reconciliation of provision for taxation and tax paid. Ensure passing of necessary entries relating to it. Tax Audit Work closely with tax auditors for closure of tax audit To prepare Form 3CD and Annexures by coordinating within Finance department Reply to audit queries raised by tax auditors and follow-up for closure of the same DSIR Compliance Work closely with Product Development team to get data for R&D expense Work with auditors for closure of DSIR audit and get DSIR certification for submission to IT department Details to be provided for DSIR certificate renewal (once in 4 years) Transfer Pricing Audit Prepare data for Transfer Pricing Audit for all related party transactions Work with tax auditors and close the yearly Transfer Pricing Audit Prepare quarterly TP MIS