Revolut Recruitment 2021. Revolut recruiting CA, CPA or CIA for Head of Internal Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Revolt is a financial technology company that provides banking services. Headquartered in London, England, it was founded in 2015 by Nikolai Storonsky and Vlad Yatsenko. Eligibility for the Head of Internal Audit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Revolut
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Head of Internal Audit
- Qualification: CA, CPA or CIA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop the annual audit plan for Revolut’s legal entities in India considering regulatory requirements and risks associated with the operations of the India entity
- Develop and maintain the Internal Audit Policies and Procedures
- Interact with regulators, Board and internal stakeholders and represent the Internal Audit department in local Executive Committees.
- Develop and execute audit programs in accordance with internal audit policies, procedures, methodologies, regulatory requirements
- Proactively seek ways to make the best use of data as part of our audit process including to inform our understanding of risks, test controls and provide relevant insights to the business
- Communicate and discuss audit findings and recommendations with relevant stakeholders
- Develop audit reports which identify deficiencies and underlying root causes; provide recommendations to mitigate/address deficiencies while adding value to Revolut
- Build-out an audit capability within India through direct hires/co-sourcing
- Work closely with business units (both India-based and globally) at all levels to develop recommendations for audit findings, business process optimisation, internal control and compliance
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Revolut Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Revolut Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.