HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting B. Com/CA /CWA /CPA /CFA/ MBA for Manager – ALCM Operations, GSC’s and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.Eligibility for the Manager – ALCM Operations, GSC’s as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Manager – ALCM Operations, GSC’s
- Qualification: B. Com/CA /CWA /CPA /CFA/ MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- This role is part of the ALCM, Liquidity Reporting vertical. The key responsibilities for this role include:
- To produce and review Liquidity reports, which includes Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) report, Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR) report, Prudential Regulatory Authority 110, Internal Liquidity Metric (ILM), Additional Monitoring Metrics (AMM) report, ALCO packs and other liquidity reports viz. Depositors Conc, Term Funding etc.
- The process involves liaising with in-country team members over email and phone. The role requires good understanding of (1) financial products, (2) market product specific knowledge and (3) financial /management reporting (with balance sheet focus) (4) Basel III framework
- The role is also accountable for implementing new reports as per group framework and also for ensuring adherence of reports to the guidelines – internal & regulatory.
- Ensuring appropriate Reconciliation & Validation controls are applied to maintain consistency of accounting processes across the submissions
- Aligns practices with existing other teams in ALCM to embed global processes and standard EUC’s
- Providing instructions and best practice guidance to peers
- Documenting clear basis of preparation for each aspect of the consolidation process
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.