American Express is Hiring Qualified Chartered Accountant or M.com, ACA, ACCA, CPA, for the Position of Delivery Leader
American Express is a global services company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Delivery Leader position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Delivery Leader at American Express
- Post Name : Delivery Leader
- Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or M.com, ACA, ACCA, CPA
- Experience : 05-08 years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Gurgaon
- Selection : Based on interview
Delivery Leader Job Description:
- Lead a team with responsibility over Global FX exposure identification for Balance Sheet and Equity exposures.
- Ensure timely closure of daily & month end activities.
- Pro-actively build and manage relationship with stakeholders within and outside of the Finance organization, with a focus on delivering effective and efficient support.
- Provide strategic direction and thought leadership for team of analysts with a view to drive maximum efficiency and effectiveness and deliver measurable results.
- Build technical subject matter expert in FX accounting and hedge strategy.
- Provide leadership on special projects as needed.
- Ensure the team maintains a strong control framework in compliance with SOX guidelines, AXP internal guidelines and bank holding company requirements.