Puma Energy Released Job Openings On 16/03/2023.Puma Energy is a leading global energy business which supplies, stores and distributes petroleum products in 47 countries across six continents. Founded in 1997, Puma Energy has its headquarters in Singapore and Geneva and employs over 8,000 people globally with regional hubs in South Africa, Puerto Rico and Estonia and have recently setup a Global Delivery Centre in Mumbai (India)..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Puma Energy s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Puma Energy Recruiting CA Graduate with 03-05 Years Experience for Tax Accountant Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Tax Accountant Analyst follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:16/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Related Job : Repco Micro Financial Limited Notification 2023 For CA,Post graduate,Graduate,12th
Job Description/Skills Required
Tax accounting & reporting
- Balance sheet review – Monthly preparation of schedules and PPT slides explaining the month/year end balances and movements during the month/year in tax accounts for Africa region.
- Ensure correct monthly accounting of VAT & other taxes in local accounts (including tax provisions, WHT, etc) in countries and provide feedback to regional tax manager on the necessary reconciliations.
- Applying for Tax registration of new African entities and de-registration of dormant African entities and ensuring the completion of the whole process by following up with the tax authorities/local Finance team.
- Quarterly Assistance with issuance of Recharge invoices along with detailed analysis of Recharges made in the quarter for African region.
- Ensure all financial & tax information, along with tax risk register with respect to the African entities are saved in shared directory and are available for reproduction if required by tax authorities or other stake holders.
- Ensure accurate and timely annual filing of CIT returns (including the periodic provisional tax filings) for all the entities in the Africa region (including the dormant entities if relevant) with the help of the regional finance team and ensure true up analysis post tax flings is done and reconciled in the next month’s tax reporting for each entity.
- Ensure that accurate and timely monthly filing of VAT returns and other tax returns (WHT etc) for the African entities (including the dormant entities if relevant)
- Provide monthly tax compliance reconciliation for the African entities to regional tax for the purpose of tax compliance reporting.
- Assisting Africa Tax Manager in conducting/preparing periodic direct/indirect tax reconciliation of African entities (VAT reconciliation as per Financial Statements Vs Return Filed)
Tax audits & legal tax proceedings
- Preparation of Defence File Memos for on-going audits/assessments in African region.
- Coordinate, follow up and assist until the closure of the current & planned tax audits/investigations of the entities in Africa with the tax authorities.
Click here for Official notification and Apply