Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd Released Job Openings On 30/05/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd Recruiting CA,ICWA,Any Graduate,Diploma,ITI,12TH,PG Diploma Graduates with 01+Years Experience for Junior Manager Position. Complete Details for the Junior Manager follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bhubaneshwar
- No of Vacancies: 09
- Details of Salary:Rs.44,900 – Rs.142,400 Per Month
- Opening date for online Application:30/05/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Qualification for OHPC Recruitment 2023
- Candidates can apply by knowing the required qualification for the preferred post, OHPC Recruitment 2023 qualification is Any Graduate, Diploma, ITI, 12TH, CA, ICWA, PG Diploma. Eligible candidates can apply for the job before the last date. Visit the official website of the OHPC to clear all your doubts regarding OHPC Recruitment 2023 for Junior Manager vacancies.
- OHPC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Count
- Interested candidates can apply online/offline by knowing the complete details about the OHPC Recruitment 2023 here. The vacancy count for OHPC Recruitment 2023 is 9
- OHPC Recruitment 2023 Salary
- Salary for OHPC Junior Manager Recruitment 2023 is Rs.44,900 – Rs.142,400 Per Month. Selected candidates will join as Junior Manager in OHPC.
- Job Location for OHPC Recruitment 2023
- Eligible candidates can apply for the OHPC Recruitment 2023, selected candidates will join the company located in Bhubaneshwar. The last date to apply for the OHPC Recruitment 2023 is 07/06/2023, so visit the official website and apply for the recruitment.
- OHPC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- OHPC invites candidates for Junior Manager vacancies and the last date to apply is 07/06/2023.
About Company: The Odisha Hydro Power Corporation or OHPC is a Public Sector Undertaking of Government of Odisha which was incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 on 21 April 1995 with the objective of establishing, operating, maintaining, renovating & modernizing hydro, thermal and other forms of power generating station besides owning, developing and operating coal mines for supply of fuel to the thermal power stations.