National Seeds Corporation Limited Released Job Openings On 12/09/2023.National Seed Corporation is a Government of India undertaking (Miniratna) for development of the seed industry in India. It produces 1.5 lakh tons of seed per year with net worth 633.62 Crores. Founded in March 1963, its headquarters is in New Delhi.
National Seeds Corporation Limited Recruiting All Graduates,MBA,LLB,M.Sc,BSc (Agri.) Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Trainee, Management Trainee and Junior Officer Position.Complete Details for the Trainee, Management Trainee and Junior Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Delhi
- No of Vacancies:89
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 12/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSCL) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 89 posts of Trainee, Management Trainee and Junior Officer. Interested and qualified candidates may submit an online application by 25-09-2023, after confirming that they meet the necessary eligibility standards. All relevant personal and academic information should be included by candidates. While filling out the form, candidates should have an active personal email ID and mobile number to register their application.
- Dates to Consider:
- Last date for filling online application forms : 25-09-2023
- Computer based test : 10-10-2023
- Mode of Recruitment :
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test (computer-based) and the interview.
- Fee Structure :
- The application fee of Rs 500/- should be paid online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking. Application fee is nil for SC/ST/Pwd candidates.
- How to Apply :
- Candidates should submit their applications only through the online system provided. Last date for submission of online application is 25-09-2023. Candidates should carefully fill out all required information in their online applications. A personal email address and phone number should also be included in online applications. After final submission, a printout of the application should be kept for future reference.