PhonePe Recruitment 2021. PhonePe recruiting CA/MBA for Manager – FP&A and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. PhonePay is an Indian digital payments and financial services company headquartered in Bangalore, India. PhonePay was founded in December 2015 by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari and Burjin Engineer. The PhonePay app, based on the Unified Payments interface, appeared in August 2016.Eligibility for the Manager – FP&A as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: PhonePe
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Manager – FP&A
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Conducting monthly business reviews and organisation wide financial and business planning exercise
- Publish mid-month financial outlook for every month to the financial leadership group
- Creating business weekly business review decks and orchestrating meeting as central POC with the broader org
- Creating the Annual Operating Plan for all PhonePe business functions and refresh the outlook for the year every quarter by working with business finance and business teams
- Prepare long-term and short-term business and financial plans for the entire company and if and when needed, financial plans for evaluation of new businesses
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to business finance and business teams while recommending further courses of action
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, growth results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Ensure capital adequacy by doing a monthly refresh of cash flow projections
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Manage planning, budgeting, MEC reviews and commercial closures for Infrastructure, Network, Payroll and G&A cost centres
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in PhonePe entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with PhonePe entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.